Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Memories captured forever!

by - 15:07

Hi, So I am looking for ways to capture as many family memories as I can so I can look back in years to come and see a window into my world as it stands today.  So I thought what better way than a blog! That way it is always out there ready to be viewed by anyone who is interested enough to want to find out about My Ordinary Life!

 I recently brought myself a new camera a Canon G7X M11 this is apparently what all the YouTubers use and since I would really love to get a bit more into this I thought I would treat myself 😃 So far it has been great and helping me to take really beautiful pictures of my children and that is spurring me on to capture more of them before this time in their life's passes by forever.

I look forward to sharing my days with you. 👍🏻

Emma ☺️



You May Also Like

0 comments